Unfortunately, most women will experience loose or wrinkled thighs because of aging, sun exposure, heredity, and significant weight loss. The good news is you can resort to a thigh lift surgery if you want to restore the firm profile of your thighs.A thigh lift is performed to reshape a patient’s thighs by reducing excess skin or fat. The procedure takes approximately 2 to 3 hours, depending on how much correction is required.
You are a good candidate for thigh lift surgery if:
- You are physically healthy
- You have stable weight
- You are bothered by the loose or flabby skin on your thighs
- You often experience irritation or discomfort when your upper thighs rub together
- You are not happy with the disproportionate appearance of your thighs
- You do not like to wear shorts or miniskirts because of the appearance of your thighs
Browse our collections of before and after photos by Category
Benefits of thigh lift:
- Smoother and shaper thighs
- Firmer thigh profile
- Increased self-confidence
- Reduced drooping skin
There are several incision patterns involved in a thigh lift surgery. One of the most common is making incisions in the groin which extend downward and wrap around the back of the thigh. Though your personal preference will always be considered, your doctor is in the best position to choose a surgical technique that is appropriate to the degree of correction and the area/s that will be treated.
To know if you make a good candidate for a thigh lift surgery simply fill out our personal assessment form. A board-certified surgeon will review your information and provide a price estimate for the procedure.