You are a good candidate for labiaplasty if:
- You are not happy with the size of your labia
- You are concerned with the shape and colour of your labia
- Your large labia is causing pain and discomfort during sexual intercourse
- You want to restore your labia’s desirable appearance
- Your labia is preventing you to wear certain clothes or perform certain physical activities
A labia surgery begins with the administration of anaesthesia. The exact surgical technique to be used will largely depends on your goals and treatment plan. These things will be discussed to you during consultations.
After the surgery you will experience bruising and swelling which will gradually subside in 2 to 3 weeks. Your surgeon will prescribe you some pain relief medications to ease discomfort during the recovery period. For a few weeks, you may have to refrain from engaging in sexual intercourse to give you time to heal properly.
Browse our collections of before and after photos by Category
Benefits of labiaplasty:
- Improved self-esteem
- Youthful looking labia
- Labial symmetry
- Increased confidence in wearing lingerie and bikini
To know if you make a good candidate for labiaplasty simply fill out our personal assessment form. A board-certified surgeon will review your information and provide a price estimate for the procedure.