You are a good candidate for tummy tuck if:
- You are physically and emotionally healthy
- You are within 25 pounds of your ideal weight
- You have realistic expectations of the procedure
- You have protruding abdomen that cannot get resolved by regular exercise
- You have loose and sagging skin around the belly as a result of pregnancy or significant weight loss
Browse our collections of before and after photos by Category
Benefits of tummy tuck:
- Slimmer midsection
- Firmer and smoother abdomen
- Healthier-looking physique
- Toned abdominal muscle
If you are getting a complete abdominoplasty your surgeon will make an incision on the lower abdomen, at about the same level of your pubic hair. The incision extends from hip bone to hip bone. Partial abdominoplasty, on the other hand, requires shorter incision because this procedure addresses fat deposits below the navel.
To know if you make a good candidate for tummy tuck sydney (also known as abdominoplasty sydney) simply fill out our personal assessment form. A board-certified surgeon will review your information and provide a price estimate for the procedure.