Liposuction. Breast Lift. Breast Augmentation Golden Grove
Golden Grove, Adelaide Options
Consultations with the surgeon can be done via skype Australia wide,
Alternatively consultations face to face with the surgeon are done in Sydney.
Currently all surgery is conducted in Sydney.
Phone: 1300 330 236
Breast Augmentation & Implants -Golden Grove
Today, the so-called “Era of Glamour” gave rise to a wide array of cosmetic procedures on the planet. Breast augmentation/breast enlargement/breast implants whatever you call it, is one of the most common aesthetic procedures performed worldwide. As one of the leading breast augmentation surgery providers in the world, we provide pre-surgical consultations to our clients to supply them with the proper knowledge and better understanding of what they will go through. We give our clients a cooling off period wherein they navigate through the decision-making process without any pressure. We understand that breast augmentation surgery is an extremely personal decision. Whatever decision our clients make, our surgeons will guide them through the entire process, which is free of cost and obligation. In general, women may want to consider the surgery if:
- They want a balanced body proportion that can be achieved with fuller breasts
- They want to wear a variety of clothes such as swimwear
- Pregnancy, breastfeeding, weight fluctuations or ageing has affected how their breasts look like
- They want to restore balance if one of their breasts is smaller than the other
What are the Pros and Cons of Breast Augmentation?
Almost all kinds of surgery has its advantages and disadvantages. In breast augmentation, these are the following:
- The procedure is a long-term solution to imperfect breasts.
- You will have a more appealing look while wearing swimwear and other fit clothes.
- You will have a more rejuvenated breast appearance.
- Breast implants are not designed to last a lifetime (may require replacement after 10 to 15 years).
- Breast implants require monitoring.
- Involves normal surgical risks as with other procedures
Are you a Good Fit for Breast Augmentation?
Women opt for a breast augmentation if:
- They believe that their breasts are too small for their body.
- They don’t have the confidence to wear swimsuit or other sexy garments.
- They want to restore lost breast volume brought by different body changes.
- They want to reconstruct their breasts after surgical removal (modified radical mastectomy)
If you are in good overall health with no history of clotting or bleeding problems, have a positive attitude and realistic expectations about the procedure, then you are a good fit for the procedure.
How is a Breast Augmentation Surgery Performed?
After you are put to sleep using general anesthesia, your surgeon will make an incision just enough for the implant to fit, lifts the breast tissue, creates a breast pocket and inserts the implant of choice in the pocket. The surgical wound will be closed using absorbable sutures and a sterile dressing will be applied. An additional option for enhancing your breasts is using your own fat to be injected into your breasts (autologous fat transfer). Due to a limited history of data, this procedure is currently considered experimental, but it has shown promising results.
Several factors, including your general body size and preferences of your surgeon will determine how your breast implants will be inserted and positioned. Your surgeon will place the breast implant in a pocket either between the breast tissue and chest wall or underneath the breast tissue and on top of the muscles of the chest. If you will undergo a mammogram or plans to breastfeed, placement of the breast implant in the pectoral muscle may interfere with it.
What are my Breast Implant Options?
Depending on your medical history, body shape and cosmetic goals, the following implant choices are available:
Saline breast implants – they are inserted empty and is filled with sterile salt water during the surgery to allow minor adjustments in implant size.
Silicone breast implants – they are filled with elastic gel and are available in different shapes.
Cohesive gel silicone implants (Gummy bear or Form stable implants) – they are made of crosslinked silicone molecules which makes them firmer and thicker than the traditional implants.
Your plastic surgeon might combine any of these implant options with a breast lift if the degree of sagging of drooping of the breasts is severe.
What will my Surgical Incisions and Scars in the Breasts be like?
Your surgeon will make an incision in one of these locations:
- Underneath the breast (Inframammary)
- Near the armpit (Transaxillary)
- Around the lower edge of the areola (Periareolar)
- In the navel (Transumbilical)
It is important for women with breast implants to remember that replacement may become necessary in the future. After breast implant surgery, you should have regular examination with our FRACS-certified surgeons to monitor your breast health and the condition of your implants. Speak with one of our friendly sales representatives to know more about the costs, consultation, and other information about your plan on having breast augmentation surgery. Our staff will be more than happy to answer your queries.