You are a good candidate for ear pinning if:
- You have no life-threatening condition
- You have misshapen ears caused by injury
- Your ears are too big or too small
- Your ears are drooping or protruding
- You have cauliflower or cupped ears
- You are deeply bothered by the prominence of your ears
You are expected to carefully discuss with your surgeon how an Otoplasty is done to understand your options and clear out your expectations.
When choosing a surgeon, it is imperative to look for a board-certified specialist. The surgeon must have completed extensive surgical training after medical school and residency training.
Browse our collections of before and after photos by Category
Benefits of ear pinning surgery:
- Enhanced self-esteem
- Better proportioned ears
- Improved quality of life
- Increased physical attractiveness