BREAST IMPLANTS ARTARMON
SAVE 40% Liposuction. Breast Lift. Breast Augmentation Artarmon
Breast Augmentation & Implants – Artarmon
Bigger and fuller breasts reflect a woman’s self-confidence, self-image and adds to her sex appeal. Having a great breast contour makes her feel good about herself and can improve her quality of life. For those who are not gifted with natural fuller boobs, this can be a frustrating experience. Nowadays, instant body transformation can be done using the latest and safest cosmetic technology and techniques. As one of the leading breast augmentation provider on the planet, we do not only offer the procedure for cosmetic purposes, but also for reconstructive purposes such as restoring the function and volume of surgically removed breasts. We have the best team of surgeons and registered nurses in the country who are individually hand-picked based on their accreditations and qualifications. Our medical facilities and surgical centers met astringent requirements and standards set forth by different cosmetic governing bodies to ensure that only the best care and results will be delivered.
Am I a good candidate for breast augmentation?
For women who want to experience the benefits of having breast implants, they must be:
- At least 18 years old for saline implants, 22 years old for silicone implants (age requirement varies in different states)
- In good overall health with no history of bleeding, clotting, or cardiovascular disorders
- Having positive and realistic goals and expectations about the procedure
How do I prepare for the surgery?
During the initial consultation, your surgeon will advise you on the following preparations:
- You must stop smoking few weeks before the surgery as it can delay the process of healing.
- You must stop taking Aspirin, vitamin supplements and herbal supplements as it can increase your risk for bleeding.
- You will be given a written estimate of the procedure during the initial consultation for you to be well-informed of the costs.
- Arrange with a family member or friend for someone to drive you home and watch over you during your hospital stay and when you get home.
- Talk to one of our surgeons or customer service agents to schedule your surgery.
Make sure to ask all of your queries during the initial consultation for you to have a better understanding of what you will go through. All your appointments with us can be scheduled in your most convenient time to prevent any disruptions in your normal everyday routine. We will also provide you with sufficient time to think about the procedure.
What are the limitations of the procedure?
Breast implants are not designed to last a lifetime. After 10 to 15 years, or in case of an implant rupture, it needs to be replaced or you can decide to have it removed already. Breast augmentation alone cannot correct severe breast sagging, an additional surgery called breast lift may offer long-term solution to this problem. Also, you need to monitor your implants and breast health strictly for any complications that may arise.
What signs and symptoms should I be alert for?
Early detection of abnormal signs and symptoms is necessary to prevent worsening of it. In general, you should be vigilant for the following signs and symptoms:
- Allergic reaction such as skin rashes, difficulty of breathing and sneezing
- Bleeding (hemorrhage)
- Breast sensation changes
- Capsular contracture (hardening or tightening of the scar surrounding the breasts)
- Death of tissues
- Increasing pain which cannot be manage by mild pain-killers
- Numbing and tingling sensation in the breasts
- Paleness of the breasts
- Palpable or visible implants
- Pus in the wound
- Severe bruising and swelling
- Tightening of the breasts
If any of the above signs and symptoms occurs, you should consult immediately with your surgeon for further medical evaluation and management.
What breast implants will suit me best?
You and your surgeon will help each other out in determining the best implants for you. Usually, this will depend on several factors such as your preferences, the amount of breast tissues you have, and the recommendations of your surgeon. Imaging techniques such as magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) will help determine the amount of your breast tissues. Whatever implants you choose, our surgeon will guide you through the entire process to ensure safety and effectiveness of the procedure.
How safe are breast implants?
Breast augmentation is one of the most performed and safest cosmetic procedures in the world. Under the hands of a trained and experienced surgeon, complications and other errors can be surely prevented. According to research, having implants in your breast does not increase your risk of developing breast cancer. You just need to monitor your implants everyday for unwanted signs and symptoms to achieve your desired breast appearance. Undergoing the procedure with us assures you of a safe surgical experience in a professional and relax environment.